Gallery

Sunday 16 November 2014

A Magical Season

Firstly, the new 7 Day Deal over at Scribble and Scrap Crafts has just started and from now until 9am next Sunday (or while stock lasts) all the dies in the shop is reduced by 10%.  All you need to do is select your items and add the code Dies10 at checkout.  Make sure you remember to add the code as the discount cannot be applied once you have completed checkout. 

And now, just a little midway reminder of  challenge #31 over at  Scribble and Scrap Crafts challenge blog

I'm still trying to get some Christmas cards made so decided to do this one with the beautiful Die-Namics Let it snowflake dies. It really is such an inexpensive card to make. I just cut a section out of my card and then joined it together using the glittered snowflakes across the open area, and the tag sentiment that I printed on my laptop. It's rather more sparkly in the flesh than in the photo and I'm quite pleased with it, although I say it myself LOL.



1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Debbie and a clever design. I love the sparkly snowflakes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. The feedback is always appreciated.

Debbie