Gallery

Sunday 2 November 2014

A Hobbyhouse gem

I just love these HobbyHouse toppers. Even I can make a passable card with them.  I'm using it today to remind people about the Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes Challenge #30 which ends next weekend.


I've used products from Scribble and Scrap including the HobbyHouse Wee Stamps Topper Little Friends, Boutique Paper Flowers Blossoms and Creative Expressions White Pearls. The papers are from the Scribble and Scrap digital Designer Paper sets - moody blues set 1. I mounted the topper on to a Spellbinder die cut and trimmed the card with a lacy edge die that I found in my drawer..
The sentiment is stamped and embossed.

I think she turned out O.K.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-

 http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ 5/11
  http://avenue613.blogspot.nl/ 3/11
                                                               
http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ 15/11
 


 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Debbie. I like the fresh look of blue and white and the topper is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Debster! Fab colours, fab layout and great choice of products.

    Thank you for creating such a gorge card for the Midway Reminder!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeously sweet card and I love the image and those beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again next time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights this week. Hope to see you soon again! Good luck!
    Stefi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, verry elegant, love the frame and border dies

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love the delicate frame and border!! Thanks for joining us at Treasured Times Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. The feedback is always appreciated.

Debbie